GOOD INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE; FIND IT, USE IT, AND PASS IT ON!
Suggested Reading List:
- Adult Children, The Secrets of Dysfunctional Families, by John & Linda Friel
- Broken Hearts, Wounded Minds, by Elizabeth Randolph PhD
- Ghosts from the Nursery, by Robin Karr-Morse and Meredith S. Wiley
- High Risk: Children Without a Conscience, by Dr. Ken Magid and Carole Mckeley
- Magical Child, by Joseph Chilton Pearce
- Parenting with Love and Logic, by Foster Cline, MD and Jim Fay
- Secret Life of the Unborn Child, by Thomas Verny MD
- The Irreducible Needs of Children, What Every Child Must Have to Grow, Learn, and Flourish, by T. Berry Brazelton MD and Stanley I. Greenspan M.D.
- The Miracle Worker, by William Gibson
- When Love is Not Enough, by Nancy L. Thomas
Resources that we know personally:
Attach Oregon 503-651-3078
Parent-only email support group
Jeri Fay- Valley Family Life Turner, OR 503-569-7641
Family life educator, family coaching www.valleyfamilylife.com
Good Samaritan Ministries Beaverton, OR 503-644-2339
Family counseling, education www.gsmusa.org
Hannah Grady- Raisin Amazin Family Services Portland, OR 503-680-2478
Parenting Coach and Respite provider for challenging children
Nancy Thomas- Families By Design Glenwood Springs, CO
Therapeutic parenting specialist and educator www.nancythomasparenting.com
Neurotherapy Northwest--- Dr. Thurber Spokane Valley, WA
Neurofeedback, biofeedback, counseling and Peak Performance Training email@example.com
Susan Scott Salem, OR 503-851-9728
Neurological Reorganization, family issues and education www.susansbrain.com
November 11, 2008
Is God Efficient?
Is God efficient? Is God concerned with getting the
most Bang for His Buck? Can we even evaluate His
best, from our viewpoint? If I can discover a ‘best’ way to do things, God
should be able to do so even better...